The primary components of a Yankee Barn Package include the post and beam frame, roof panels, second floor loft, and windows. Yankee Barn post and beam frames are hand-produced in a factory-controlled environment by skilled Yankee Barn craftsmen.
Services included with the Yankee Barn Package:
- Development of Schematic and Progress Plan Sets
- Engineering Review of the Yankee Barn Package
- Construction Plans for the Yankee Barn Package, plus a Foundation Plan
- Yankee Barn Construction Supervisor works onsite with General Contractor to construct the barn
Additional products and services available include:
- Studded walls (2×4 or 2×6 construction)
- Exterior plywood sheating and alternative siding such as clapboards, shingles or board and batten
- Double hung barn windows
- Double pane windows
- Rolling arn doors and hay doors
- Yankee Barn Homes Construction Crew to construct the Barn Package
The client’s builder is to provide labor to erect the Yankee Barn Package. The client’s builder also provides the foundation, finished roofing material, and any interior finishes such as horse stalls and tack rooms.